Tech Tip Thursday: EquatiO & Read&Write are Now FREE- Here's How to Get it Free

EquatiO is Now FREE
Last school year, I heard about the great, EquatiO. I got really excited about it and added it. I used it in my Google Doc and Google Form. I could now do all sorts of math equations with this tool. Then I realized my free trial ended, and truthfully, lost interest and didn’t use it anymore. Until Tuesday, when I get an email saying that EquatiO is now FREE for teachers.
My email said that it would be free and you did not need the premium version to use all the features anymore. How do you get this free teacher license version? Click on this link below to fill out a form to get the license (use the same email address that you used when you first signed up for it- if you have the extension or add-on already).

Did I mention you get the Read&Write version free, too?
Math, Reading, Writing, Science, and Social Studies teachers can all utilize this.

Did you forget how to use EquatiO?
Here’s my original post on how to use Equatio.

Comments